- Services For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
HITEC-LA Wrap Around Services
First, each of our members receives a service needs assessment via telephone from a project manager. Following the assessment, each member is assigned a Service Partner that provides federally-subsidized or discounted on-site technical assistance with EHR adoption and achievement of meaningful use.
Service Partners are high-caliber health IT experts with proven track records of helping practices successfully select and implement EHRs, and improve clinical performance.
Service Partners offer several subsidized core services:
- Readiness assessment
- Vendor selection
- Project planning
- Infrastructure development
- Project management
- Technical service consultation
- Workflow redesign
- Coordinating lab and HIE interface development
- Meaningful use gap analysis
- Meaningful use attestation reporting
Service Partners also offer additional services not subsidized by HITEC-LA:
- IT infrastructure set-up
- Customizing templates or reports
For questions, contact your project manager who works in coordination with the Service Partners.