- Services For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
What Is Meaningful Use?
Meaningful use is using certified EHR technology to:
- Improve quality, safety, efficiency, and reduce health disparities;
- Engage patients and families in their health care;
- Improve care coordination; and
- Improve population and public health.
All the while maintaining privacy and security
Click here for the meaningful use requirements