- Services For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
CMS and ONC NPRMs Now Available for Comment; Stage 3 Comments Due by May 29
CMS and ONC invite the public to submit comments on the recently released notices of proposed rulemaking (NPRMs).
Due May 29:
- Stage 3 of Meaningful Use NPRM – Specifies the Stage 3 requirements for eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals in the EHR Incentive Programs
- EHR Technology Certified to the 2015 Edition NPRM – Outlines the certification and standards to help providers meet the proposed Stage 3 requirements with EHR technology certified to the 2015 Edition
Due June 15:
- Modification to Meaningful Use in 2015-2017 NPRM – Proposes revised requirements for eligible professionals, eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals participating in the EHR Incentive Programs in years 2015 through 2017
How to Submit Comments
The public can submit comments in several ways, including via electronic submission or mail:
- You may submit electronic comments to http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the "Submit a comment" instructions.
- By regular mail
- By express or overnight mail
- By hand or courier