- Services For Practices
- Meaningful Use Assistance: Stage 1
- Meaningful Use Assistance: Stage 2 and Beyond
- Los Angeles Practice Transformation Network (LAPTN)
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
Los Angeles Practice Transformation Network (LAPTN)
As one of 39 organizations awarded Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) funding, LAPTN helps 3,100 clinicians improve care for patients with diabetes and/or depression via six Network Partners.
TCPI is a CMS program to achieve several nationwide quality improvement goals:
- Transform 140,000 clinicians’ practices
- Improve health outcomes
- Reduce unnecessary hospitalization
- Save $1-$4 billion
- Reduce unnecessary testing and procedures
- Build practice transformation evidence base