- Services For Practices
- EHR Vendors
- Service Partners
- Meaningful Use
- What Is Meaningful Use?
- What is Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Incentives for Meaningful Use
- Meaningful Use Requirements
- Register for Incentive Program
- Useful Links
- News and Events
- About Us
DHCS Requests for Additional Documentation
Deciphering DHCS Documentation Details
Have you been contacted by DHCS with a request for additional documentation to validate Medi-Cal encounters related to your 2011 EHR Incentive Program submission? If so, here are the steps to take:
- Go to https://www.medi-cal.ehr.ca.gov/Login.aspx and enter your User ID and Password.
- Select the Year 1 tab then click on “Upload Additional Documentation” (located in the left hand column of the homepage).
- Follow the instructions to upload your additional documentation. Individual files should not exceed 10 MB, but documents can be divided into multiple files if necessary.
- If you need assistance, contact the SLR Help Desk at (866) 879-0109.
Please Note: You may have received only one e-mail, which could apply to multiple providers. To identify which providers require additional documentation, you can access the list indicating which NPIs are affected at:
The list of NPIs is in numerical order, and can also be searched for ease of use.